Name: Saad Mohammed Saad Al-Muhana
- Bachelor of Islamic Law (Sharia) from Immam Mohammed Bin Saud Islamic University- 1414-1415H.
- Master degree in comparative doctrine from Judges Higher Institute - Immam Mohammed Bin Saud Islamic University- Riyadh- 1417H.
- Official Work: Head of a general court in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Experience in judgment field for more than 20 years.
- Member of Board of Trustees in Prince Mohammed Bin Fahad Al-Saud Prize for persuading for Islam and mosques.
- Secretary General of Abdulrahman Saleh Al-Rajhi & Family Charitable Est.
- General Supervisor of Manarat Al-Ataa for Persuading to Islam & Guidance.
- Reviewing and improving of endowment method for a group of endowments with more than ten billion Saudi Riyals value (for local and Gulf area).
- General Supervisor for an intensive course for memorization of Holy Koran in Dammam.
- Board of director assistant for Cooperative Office of Persuading to Islam & Guidance and awareness of foreign communities in western Dammam (NOOR)
- Sharing in the establishment of Charitable Judgment Councils in family companies and endowments in more than 32 endowments.
- Member in the board of directors in number of endowments.
Have a look on international, regional and local endowment experiences:
- I have executed several field visits for the famous successful endowments to know its experiences in: U.K., Germany, Southern Korea, Malaysia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, U.AS.E., Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Egypt.
Training Courses, Workshops, Seminars and Conferences :
- Third Endowment Conference in Medina Munawara under the title of: (Islamic Endowment: Economy, Management and building of Civilization).in 1431/2010.
- Islamic World Linkage Conference and looking for future in the period from 19-21/08/1431H corresponding to 31/07-02/08/2010 in Mecca Mukarama.
- Ninth Conference of International Council for 3rd Sector Researches held in Turkey under the title of (Facing of Crisis, chances and defies that face 3rd sector and civil communities institutions organized by ISTR in cooperation with the 3rd sector Turkish Council and Qader Has University in Istanbul, 1431H (2010).
- Visiting donor institutions in Y.K. in the period from 09/07/1430H to 17/07/1430H corresponding to 02/07/2009 to 10/07/2009).
- Visiting donor institutions in Turkey. in the period from 05/07/2010 to 10/07/2010.
- Visiting donor institutions in Germany in the period from 11/07/2010 to 17/07/2010.
- Visiting the General Organization of Endowments and some of donor institutions in Qatar in the period from 16/01/1432H to 17/01/1432H.
- First workshop in Riyadh under the title of "Future Investment Office for Endowments and Legacies" in 24/03/1432H corresponding to 27/02/2011.
- I attended a conference under the title of (Islamic Endowments effects on Education Civilization) in Sharga in the period from 9-10/05/2011 corresponding to 06-07/05/1432H organized by Sharia & Islamic Studies College in Sharga University.
- I attended many of conferences, training courses, workshops and seminars.
Most important participations, memberships consults and activities:
- I presented a work paper titled " Practical steps for a distinctive charitable endowment" in the second meeting of Charitable Associations in the period from 18-19/11/1431H corresponding to 26-27/10/2010 in Meridian Hotel in Al-Khobar organized by Charitable Association in Eastern Province under the custody of The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King/ Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz.
- I participated in the establishment of Abdulrahman Bin Saleh Al-Rajhy & Family Charitable Est. affiliated to Abdulrahman Saleh Al-Rajhy &Partners Co.
- I participated in many of conferences, seminars, discussion meetings and workshops inside and outside the Kingdom on Endowment.
- I presented work paper in the Organization of Endowments Meeting held in Riyadh under the title of : " New texts of Endowments and legal opinion in it" in 05/05/2012.
- Attending a seminar on "Distinctive Endowment" in Yousuf Bin Ahmad Bin Rashed Al-Dossary Divan.
- Counselor in several charitable institutions.
- I participated in the establishment of number of projects, organizations and charitable offices.
- I Lead number of delegations, and work teams inside and outside Saudi Arabia.